This page provides a list of teacher interview questions that can be used to help prepare for a job interview.
- What skills do you feel you have that would help you succeed in the role of a teacher?
- What are your thoughts on discipline in the classroom?
- How would you handle a student who is disruptive in the classroom?
- How do you define a great teacher?
- Can you tell me about an experience where your teaching was successful?
- What is the best way to teach children about the natural world?
- How do you think internet and social media affect the way children learn?
- What are your thoughts on human behavior and how does it affect teaching?
- Is there a difference between teaching children and adults?
- What are the qualities of a great teacher?
- What are some of the challenges you face as a teacher?
- What drives you forward as a teacher?
- How would you define & communicate your philosophy to parents and students?
- What is your biggest accomplishment as a teacher?
- Describe to me what your ideal classroom would look like
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.