Don’t know what to expect from a customer service job interview? Check out our list of the most common customer service interview questions and answers!
- What are some of the most common customer service related questions that people ask?
- What is the difference between customer service and sales?
- How do you handle angry customers?
- What is your previous experience in customer service?
- What is a common customer service issue?
- How do you handle customer complaints?
- What motivates you to provide great customer service?
- What are some of the qualities of a great customer service representative?
- What do you enjoy about working in a customer service role?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years as a customer service representative?
- What is the best thing about your current job?
- What is the toughest part of your current job?
- What are you most proud of from your previous jobs?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer with tact and professionalism
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.