Have you interviewed for a new management position recently? Use our list of sample job interview questions for managers to prepare yourself.
- What did you like (and dislike) about your previous management positions?
- How would you go about collaborating with other teams to reach a goal?
- What do you think makes a great manager?
- How would you define your current work culture and values?
- Describe your typical day as a manager
- How do you maintain a healthy balance between work and home?
- Why do you want to be a manager?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What are your professional strengths?
- What is your management style?
- What are the qualities of a good leader in your opinion?
- What are the qualities of a good manager in your opinion?
- Describe a time when you led a team during a challenging time and how you handled it.
- How would you define success for this role and what metrics would you use to measure that success?
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.