Use these questions to prepare for your next hostess job interview – whether it be in-person, over the phone, or online.
Hostess Job Interview Questions
- What are your strengths?
- Describe a challenging customer experience you had and how you dealt with it.
- What does great customer service mean to you?
- What’s the most important thing I should know about you?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are some of the challenges you’ve faced as a hostess?
- How do you handle difficult situations with customers?
- What are some of the things you enjoy about your job?
- What type of customer service skills do you have?
- What is a time when you felt your customer service skills were particularly effective?
- Have you ever been a hostess before?
- What is your availability to work?
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.