Are you a recent grad and want to know what job interview questions you should be prepared for? Read these common job interview questions for graduates.
Sample Questions for a Graduate Job Interview
- Why did you choose to apply for this particular job?
- What are your ambitions for your first few months/years after graduating?
- What are some challenges you are expecting to face in your first few months/years of work?
- What about this job is the most appealing to you?
- Do you think that you can comfortably take on challenges related to your degree/diploma?
- Do you think that you can comfortably take on challenges related to your degree in college?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why did you decide to pursue a degree in this field?
- What are your career goals after graduation?
- What is your favorite course you’ve taken at school?
- What kinds of things do you like doing for fun outside of work?