The position of Barback is a bartender’s best friend. They are the person in charge of running the bar and overseeing all the drinks, liquor and food orders.
Barback Job Description Example
The Barback is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the bar and front of house functions. This includes setting up and breaking down furniture, stocking our wine and spirits inventory, prepping and cleaning the bar, taking drink orders, and ensuring that a high level of service is maintained at all times.
- Set up and break down all bar equipment
- Stock our wine and spirit inventory
- Prepare drinks according to recipes or customer requests
- Monitor the bar area for cleanliness
- Take drink orders from customers
- Ensure that a high level of service is maintained at all times
- Maintain a high level of sanitation in the bar area
- Assist with other duties as needed
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.