The most common interview questions asked by hiring managers, useful for both job seekers and recruiters.
Interviewers are looking for different qualities in different people. They are looking to see how you will fit into their company and can provide value to the company.
Some of the most common interview questions that hiring managers ask are:
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your favorite book, movie, or TV show?
- Tell me about a time when you failed at something.
- Tell me about a time when you succeeded at something.
- Why should I hire you over someone else?
This website was created to give people some tips & tricks to help them find their next job opportunity.